FIRST JUMP - MAKE YOUR TANDEM TODAY!
Group rates are available on Week Days(non-holiday) and Early Bird Specials on weekends and holidays.
- MUST BE AT LEAST 18 YEARS OF AGE, NO EXCEPTIONS.
- The weight limit is 225lbs (there may be exceptions depending on your physical conditions, call us with details.)
- The first jump is a Tandem Skydive on a parachute built for Two people. The Jump is made from 13,500 feet weather permitting. You Freefall down to 6000 feet. You activate the Ripcord and then help your instructor fly the parachute back to the ground.
- The cost is $219.00 for the first tandem skydive at the Ranch. If you want additional video and still photography of the skydive, the cost is an extra $119.00
- For payment, we do not take personal checks but we do accept CASH, M/C, VISA, AMEX, DISCOVER, TRAVELERS CHECKS, MONEY ORDERS.
Please make a Reservation prior to coming out to ensure adequate staffing. People with reservations get priority over people that do not. A MAJOR CREDIT CARD is REQUIRED to hold your reservation. Credit cards are not charged when you are making your reservation. You will pay in FULL when you arrive for your skydive. If you fail to show and do not call us to cancel, we have the right to charge your credit card $40 per person. If you do not have a major credit card then we require a $40 deposit per person. You may send your deposit via CASH or money order. If you send us a money order, be sure to tell us WHO it's for, the day and time of your reservation, your address and telephone number.
* NO SHOWS OR PEOPLE WHO DO NOT CANCEL MAY LOSE THEIR DEPOSITS OR BE CHARGED A NO SHOW FEE. YOU WILL NOT LOSE YOUR DEPOSIT OR BE CHARGED A FEE IF THE WEATHER WAS INCLEMENT. We will either transfer your deposit to a different day or refund your deposit by check. ***FOR GROUPS OF TEN OR MORE, we require a deposit up front of $40 per person. The deposit can be paid by credit card, cash or money order. Your credit card will be charged 48 hours prior to you reservation at $40 per person.
- We are open 7 days a week on an appointment basis. On WEEKENDS we have different arrival times of 7:30am, 8am, 9am, 10am,11am, 12pm,1pm, 2pm, 3pm, 4pm and 5pm. On weekdays the arrival times are more flexible. We start at 10am on weekdays. We normally ask you to plan on spending your whole day at The Ranch but if the weather is not a problem, from the time you arrive to the time you are finished is usually about 3 hours. You must first watch a video that takes around 10 minutes, fill out about 10 minutes of paper work, 15 to 20 minutes of ground training and then you are manifested on a load. If it's too windy or cloudy you may not be able to jump that day. If this happens, you can either reschedule or have your deposit refunded.
- We are located in GARDINER, NEW YORK, Approximately 70 miles North of N.Y.C. between exits 17 and 18 off the NY State Thruway (see brochure or check website for more detailed directions). We are about an Hour and twenty minutes North of the George Washington bridge or 6 miles South of New Paltz, N.Y.
- Wear something that you don't mind getting a little dirty and possibly a grass stain. Dress appropriately for the weather. Running shoes are recommended (no sandles, highheels or workboots).
- DOGS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THE DROPZONE, NO EXCEPTIONS, please leave them at home
- If you are concerned about the weather, please call us at (845) 255-4033. If you get the voicemail, leave a message and we will call back as soon as possible.
- If you want to continue your skydiving instruction we offer a 13 Level IAF program. The IAF program is outlined as well as other important information on this website. If you plan on coming out for a IAF Tandem 2 or IAF Tandem 3 please go to the links on this site and review the Dive Flows as well as, How to Fly the Parachute to the Target, Proper Body Position, Hand Signals, and How to Determine the Exit Point.
When comparing us to other Dropzones ask them:
- what altitude do they go to (we fly to 13,500 weather permitting, lowest 8,000)
- what type of aircraft (Turbine, single and multi engine capable of carrying up to 22 skydivers at a time)
- do they try to get the student involved in pulling the ripcord and flying the parachute.
For groups of 5 or more it's $199/person.This applies to weekdays and Early Bird Specials.
Groups of 20 (or multiples of 20): $199/person and 1 person gets a free jump. The free skydive applies to weekdays only.